Suji ka Halwa ki Recipe
Suji ka halwa ki recipe is a unique and tasty sweet dish which originates from Bengal and Kerala. It has been around for ages and is now a significant favorite with the North Indians. It is a great way to spend time on a cold evening. The sweet and warm aroma of this dish can make anyone forget about the other day’s weather. Once, the smell of this delicacy was an exclusive choice for affluent families only, but now, even the middle-class people also love to try it. But here is a question that how to make suji ka halwa . Well, it is quite easy and can also be made using ingredients that are common in the West.
In the United States, the sooji ka halwa recipe in urdu is known as semolina pudding. It is prepared with a combination of dried fruits and a regular mix of semolina and sugar. This way, the taste remains fresh, and the feeling of semolina is almost incredible.
Suji ka halwa recipe in Urdu and English helps to make the dish more affordable for all the people who love the yummy food.
This time around, the suji ka halwa pakistani recipe uses roasted semolina to provide a unique taste. The usual sweetness of the suji ka halwa recipe in urdu gives a peculiar and delicate flavor that has been enough to turn out a delicious delicacy for the rich and the young ones.
- Semolina 2 cups
- Desi Ghee 3 tbsp
- Sugar 2 cups (less than full)
- Coconut chopped or grated 3 tbsp
- Raisins 3 tbsp
- Almonds 3 tbsp
- Pistachio 3 tbsp
- Cardamom 1 tsp
- Cooking oil 10 tbsp
- Water 6 cups
- Measurements of all ingredients should be taken from a similar cup.
- Take cooking pot, add desi ghee, cooking oil, semolina and cook it until it becomes fragrant and light golden brown.
- Add water, sugar and stir spoon continuously and mix it well.
- Now add coconut, raisins, almonds, pistachio, cardamom, and cook it on medium flame until it thickens.
- Delicious Suji Halwa is ready and serves it with garnished dry fruits.