Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake has become popular among the nations, and one of the first questions people ask when they want to bake a cake, is how they can get chocolate cake recipes without oven. As the gas or electric oven is not available at every house so a pot could be an excellent substitute for baking. There are a few easy steps that are involved in making this easy recipe. All you need is some low-fat dark chocolate, baking powder, and some unsweetened cocoa powder. Mix it in the cream using a double broiler procedure. Next, use the chocolate icing to decorate the cake. For this type of recipe, you need a pressure cooker or a large pot with lid for baking. The best chocolate fudge cake recipe is required to prepare a perfect cake.
Super moist chocolate fudge cake recipe and English is required to accomplish the perfect cake. The other important thing about how to make a chocolate cake without oven is to make sure that you have enough time to bake it. Sometimes the whole process takes more time than usual. More time is spent on decorating the cakes rather than baking it. So, I make sure that I use the shortest amount of time to decorate the cake. This chocolate fudge cake secret recipe is authentic, and it will lead you towards your destination.
Maida/flour 3 cups
Cocao powder ½ cup
Baking soda 2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Butter 1 cup
Castor sugar 1 & ½ cups
Vanilla essence 2 tsp
Milk 2 cups
For Chocolate Ganache:
Dark chocolate chopped 2 cups
Cream hot half cup
Milk 3 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180C/gas 4. If you have no oven, then place a pot on the stove over low heat.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda into a bowl.
- Beat eggs with the help of beater and then add sugar and beat until it gets fluffy and doubled in size. Add butter and mix well.
- Now add the mixture of flour gradually and mix it well. Put milk and vanilla essence and mix it well with the help of the beater.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and place the cake pan in the pot and close it tightly. Bake it for on low flame. Bake it for 25-30 minutes. Put a toothpick in the cake to check it. If it comes to clean out, then your cake is ready. If not, then bake it for more 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven or cooking pot, leave it for 1 hour to cool.
For chocolate Ganache:
- Take chocolate and cream in a bowl and melt the chocolate by placing this bowl in another bowl containing hot water. Mix well the cream & chocolate so that it may get mixed properly. Now add milk and mix it.
- Now take out the cake from the pan and set it on the cooling rack. Now pour the chocolate ganache over the cake and spread it evenly.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes. Enjoy your delicious chocolate fudge cake.