Mutton Roast Ran Recipe in Urdu
Mutton ran roast is the most famous traditional food in northern areas and the subcontinent. It is prepared with goat meat, leg piece or thigh meat by steaming and baking with a blend of traditional spices, making it a supreme delicacy. Another way can also be used to make this by boiling and then frying. Mutton is an excellent source of iron and zinc, which are required in our body to make red blood cells. A person suffering from iron deficiency can consume mutton, or red meat, to overcome it.
you can find Mutton Kofta
Mutton raan roast is quickly cooked without hassle if followed by the proper recipe, tips, and tricks. Our Chef Mutton Roast Ran Recipe in Urdu and English will provide you with complete guidance; even a non-experienced person will prepare it perfectly like a pro!
- Mutton leg 3 kg
- Leshan (Garlic) 11-13 cloves
- Adrak (Ginger) 3-inch piece
- Kacha papita (Raw papaya with skin) 1 Cup
- Hari Mirch (Green chillies) 5-6
- Lemon juice less than 1 cup
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) 3-4 tbs
- Podina (Mint leaves) 3-4 tbs
- Dahi (Yogurt) 1 ½ Cup
- Lal Mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 ½ tbs or to taste
- Tikka masala 1 & ½ tbs
- Garam masala powder 1 ½ tbs
- Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tbs
- Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) 1 ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste
- Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 ½ tbs
- Paprika powder 1 ½ tbs
- Water as required
- Red chilli crushed 1 tbs
- Olive oil three tbsp
- Remove excess fat from mutton legs by cleaning them and trimming them.
- Mark the mutton’s leg using a sharp knife. Make deep cuts through crosses on both sides. Set aside.
- Add raw papaya, garlic, ginger, green chillies, and lemon juice in a spice mixer and blend until you have the paste.
- Mix fresh coriander and mint leaves in it. Mix again and place aside.
- Add yoghurt, ground paste, red chilli powder, tikka masala,garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, and paprika powder and whisk well.
- Take mutton leg in a bowl, add Prepared marinated spices, and rub it well on meat from all sides. Cover and let leave to marinate for eight hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take water in a cooking pot, place a steamer rack in it and put the marinated leg of mutton (reserve the marinade to be used for future use) over it, sprinkle red chilli crushed, cover and steam cook over low heat for 2 hours.
- Take a frying pan, add olive oil and remaining marinade spices, mix well, and cook at low heat for 4-5 mins, then set aside.
- On a baking tray, place the steam-cooked leg, then apply the marinade you have prepared by frying.
- Grill the mutton leg in the baking oven, preheated to 200 C for 12-15 minutes or until a golden brown colour appears. Then rotate its side and bake evenly.