Kaleji Fry Recipe Pakistani
Kaleji Fry is a traditional Pakistani dish made of mutton liver and a blend of spices. It is a famous dish in the Sindh region of Pakistan.
This dish is a staple food of the Sindhi people, who live in the province of Sindh, located in the southern part of Pakistan. The Pakistani specialty Kaleji Fry can be served with onion, tomato sauce, yogurt, or butter. It is served with bread, naan, or roti.
Kaleji Fry Recipe Pakistani is usually cooked as an accompaniment to meat dishes such as Shami kebab or Kabli Chole.
Below is the complete guide to preparing Kaleji Fry at home, along with a lip-smacking taste.
- coriander leaves as required
- 250 gm chopped mutton liver
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp crushed paste green chili
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- Marination: Meanwhile, prepare the marinade by adding the liver to a bowl along with the green chili paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, ginger paste, and garlic paste. Mutton pieces should be well coated with marinade after mixing everything. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and add marinated mutton pieces.
- In a shallow pan, shallow fry the mutton pieces for 10-15 minutes. After you have finished cooking, turn off the gas.
You can garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. You are ready to serve your Mutton Fry Kaleji. It is best served hot with chapatis.
- Kaleji should always be shallow fried with little oil. Rather than being oily, kaleji should be spiced and dry.
- If you like, you can increase the amount of spice powder in the marinade.