Pizza Recipe In Urdu
Pizza is one food that’s very inexpensive to make and can aid a host keep to a budget. Try our vigorous secrets from this Pizza recipe in Urdu and English whenever you make your homemade Pizza. Uncomplicated homemade Pizza is feasible for anyone if you abide by a few essential basics.
A healthy recipe of Pizza in Urdu can easily be available even when you use the standard ingredients contained in the majority of methods. A simple pizza recipe is assiduous to find. You can discover a lot of pizza recipes to follow on the internet, but here you will find an authentic pizza ki recipe.
It is a universal food that can be paired with any event or party. Today you may make a fast fix pizza for one anytime you receive a pizza craving.
Pizza Banane ki recipe is hugely tempting and straightforward. Mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese is required. If you mixed both kinds of cheese and topped it with Pizza, the flavor and taste are unique and delectable. Or take any one type of cheese for topping. When people find Pizza Banane ka Tarika, they get many options. While making Pizza, you can take your favorite vegetables for topping and skip those veggies you don’t like. If you make the dough softer following the perfect recipe, your Pizza will reach excellence.
- all purpose flour 10 cups
- sugar 3tsp
- yeast 5 tsp
- salt as required
- Warm water 2 ½ tsp
- olive oil, 5 tbsp
- for Topping:
- Oil for greasing: as required
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp
- Onion: sliced in rings 1 big piece
- Mozzarella Cheese 2 ½ cup
- Jalapeno 1 ½ tbsp.
- Cheddar Cheese 2 cups
- Olives 6 tbsp
- Oregano 1 ½ tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1 ½ tsp
- Pizza Sauce ingredients:
- 4tbsp olive oil 6 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp chilli flakes 1 ½ tsp
- 2 tsp dried oregano 4 tsp
- 2 cups tomato ketchup 3 cups
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves 1 ½ tsp
- salt a pinch
- 1 tsp black pepper powder 1 ½ tsp
- Take flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a bowl and mix it. Add the water, 3 tbsp oil, and mix well. Knead the dough until it forms into a ball. If the dough is dry then add little more water and knead it again. Put little oil to grease the bowl and dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic paper sheet so that air may not go inside the bowl and put it in a warm place to let it double in size, for about 1 ½ hour.
- Now on a lightly floured surface take out the dough from the bowl gently knead it to make a smooth ball.
- Make a round pizza shape from each part of this dough with the help of a rolling pin by applying some all-purpose flour. You can make 2 or 3 small sized pizza from this dough.
- Directions for Pizza Sauce: Heat olive oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan; add garlic into oil and a half cup of ketchup and cook just until fragrant for about 1 minute. Add pepper, chaat masala, soya sauce for about ½ tsp, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add chili flakes, dried oregano, dried basil, into olive oil mixture. Now cook slightly so that your sauce is ready.
- You can preserve it by freezing in the airtight jar for 1 to 2 months.
- Directions for Making Pizza:
- Take a pizza pan and grease it with the oil and all-purpose flour. Spread the pizza dough properly and spread prepared pizza sauce on it.
- Add onion, chicken chunks, capsicum tomato slices mozzarella cheese, and cheddar all over the pizza.
- Prepare chicken chunks by frying them in 2 tbsp oil for 5 minutes and adding spices on it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese or mozarella cheese, olives, jalapeno, oregano and red chilli flakes.
- Preheat the oven, and bake the pizza at 180 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Delicious Pizza is ready.