French Fries Recipe at Home
The thing about French Fries recipe at home with the mandolin way of cutting chips is you will need to be quite careful to not cut yourself on it. French fries can be very delicious if you are aware of how to make them right.
If you’re thinking about Finger Chips recipe, then keep reading. French Fries must be the happiest of snacks that we’ve tried and devoured on over and over because it ends in dark brown fries that quickly turn limp after a couple of minutes from the fryer.
Frying your fries twice might sound like a lot of work. The majority of people I know will toss out French fries which are not so crispy. So, by following this Finger Chips recipe in Urdu and English, it’s possible to produce your very own healthy French Fries.
After you place the fries in the skillet, be sure to watch them. Thus, you can make the French Fries in any season when you would like to eat. You don’t even have to go out to receive them, because making your Fries is a rather simple two-step approach.
From this French Fries recipe in Urdu, Frozen fries can be saved in the freezer for as much as five months. Best French Fries recipe is created with the Potatoes. So try out kicking the salt habit so you can consume healthy French Fries.
Potatoes 1 kg
For frying: cooking oil or vegetable oil
Salt as required
- Rinse & peel the potatoes. Cut potatoes by cutting it in 3 or 4 vertical pieces, and then cut each slice into sticks.
- Soak in cold water for 2 to 3 hours. (You can also keep them in the fridge and let them soak overnight.)
- When it’s time to make fries drain all water from fries and divides the fries in two trays and clean the fries with kitchen towel and blotting paper. Clean all excessive water from fries.
- Heat cooking oil in a sauce pan or deep fryer. In 2 or 3 batches, cook fries until soft, 5 to 6 minutes per batch. They should not be discolored means brown at this point! Just start the cooking process. Remove each batch and drain on new/dry tissue paper.
- First fry all the potatoes at 300 degrees F temperature once34196-53+
69*869, turn up the heat until the oil reaches 400 degrees F. When the oil’s hot again, start frying the potatoes chips in batches, cook until the fries get golden and crisp. Remove the French fries from the hot oil and drain on tissue paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy your chips with ketchup!