Chicken Burger Recipe
Are you finding delicious Chicken Breast Burger Recipe?
This juicy chicken burger recipe is ideal for a family searching for a simple weekend meal. This burger recipe is simple to prepare, yet produces a spectacular presentation for virtually any kind of party!
Get ready now to construct your burger. Chicken is such an excellent alternative to beef when it has to do with burgers. There’s an optional additional step, and that’s to put the burgers into the oven and bake for an extra 30 minutes to melt cheese or mayonnaise. The simple fact is that whenever you’re making burgers don’t forget to add mayonnaise and ketchup. Our very own ground chicken burger recipes in Urdu and English will help you indeed to have a treat with yourself or your family members. How lots of people would prefer the superior old beef burger, but everyone has her or his preference.
If you want to know grilled chicken burger recipe then here you will get a perfect solution. There are numerous types of burgers, and our range will help you a lot. Homemade best chicken burger recipe is made from the chicken kebab. The best and fantastic method you can try and enjoy your meal.
- Chicken ½ kg
- Gram (pulses) 1 cup
- Garlic (Chopped) 1 ½ tsp
- Onion (chopped) 2 medium sized
- Green Chili (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Oil As required
- Black Pepper Crushed 2 tsp
- Egg 2
- Mustard Paste 3 tbsp
Ingredients required for Assembling:
- Jalapeno as required
- Green Lettuce 7 whole leaves
- Onion rings 7 piece
- Tomatoes 7 slices
- Cucumber slices as required
- Cheddar Cheese 1 Slice per burger
- Chicken kabab 1 piece per burger
- Black olive as required
Ingredients for Sauce:
- Mayonnaise 8 tbsp
- French Mustard 8 tbsp
Ingredients for Salad:
- Cabbage grated 1 cup
- Carrot grated 1 cup
- Icing sugar 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise 7 tbsp
- First of all, add chicken, Garlic, Onions, Green chillies, Salt, Black Pepper, pulses and water 2 litres in a cooking pot and cook until it gets soft and liquid is dried.
- Set aside the bones and take chicken flesh in the mixture and then grind this mixture in a food processor or manually.
- Take some water at your hands, and then make kabab (from the above-prepared mixture). Then shallow fry them until they get light golden brown.
- Assembling procedure:
- Take 2 round slice of the burger bun. Apply sauce on a burger bun (made from mayonnaise & mustard paste).
- Now put lettuce, tomato slices, Jalapeno, Chicken kabab, cheese slice. Now pour ketchup on the top and cover it with another bun.
The delicious chicken burger is ready to serve with fries and Coleslaw.
- 1. Add mayonnaise & mustard in a small bowl. Then mix it well to prepare burger sauce.
- 2. Sauce is ready
- Take all the ingredients (cabbage, carrot, icing sugar, raisins, mayonnaise) in a bowl and mix well gently.