Chicken Manchurian Recipe In Urdu
Chicken Manchurian is a delicious recipe in most countries, but every country has its version, which differs from others. Chinese chicken Manchurian is a popular dish in many countries including Pakistan, and the Indian subcontinent. As it is concerned with china, china doesn’t possess such a meal in their menu list of restaurants. Chinese Chicken Manchurian recipe is the self-creation of Indo-Chinese chef named Nelson Wang, who experimentally tried this recipe, and it worked successfully. Numerous restaurants are using the word Chinese along with their names to accomplish high fame and business growth, but in china, not even any of this dish is known there. Chinese recipes of Pakistani and Indian versions include Chinese noodles, Chinese chicken corn soup, Chinese fried rice, and a lot more.
The chicken Manchurian recipe is the most delectable recipe with low carbs that is usually served with Fried rice or chow Mein. It is prepared by stir-frying chicken, marinated in a tiny amount of sugar, cornflour, pepper, and then it is cooked in sweet and mildly spicy gravy containing the combination of ketchup and spices.
Are you finding an easy Chicken Manchurian recipe? Or your gravy consistency gets wrong, and you are finding Chicken Manchurian Gravy recipe. Well, you are in the right place because here you will get the authentic Chicken Manchurian recipe in English and can make this sizzling cuisine like a pro, which will be not difficult for you. You can also try this Chicken Manchurian recipe in Urdu version and make this holiday enjoyable.
- Chicken Boneless (Cube Cutting) half kg
- Ginger Paste 1tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tsp
- Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 8-9 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Corn Flour 2 ½ tbsp
- Maida Flour 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 ½ tbsp
- Egg 1 piece
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Green Chilli (Chopped) 5-7
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Chicken Stock 1 cup
- Green Onion 2tbsp
- Take chicken, salt, corn flour (1 tbsp), maida, lemon juice, Garlic Paste (1 tsp), Ginger Paste (1 tsp), Black Pepper Powder, Red Chili Powder, egg and mix it. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Take cooking oil (as required), marinated chicken in a pan and deep fry until light golden brown.
- Take another cooking pan, add cooking oil, Ginger Paste (1 tsp), Garlic Paste (1 tsp), fried chicken, salt, green chili, Soy Sauce, Tomato Ketchup, sugar, Vinegar, chicken stock and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After this, add corn flour (2 tbsp) mixed with water (6 tbsp).
- Take green onion for garnishing.
- Serve this delectable chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried Rice.