Beef Shami Kabab Recipe
Beef Shami Kabab Recipe is easy to cook. It is prepared with a combo of lentils, beef mince and a fine quality of spices. Check out this authentic recipe to make these delicious kebabs.
- Beef Mince 1 kg
- Split Chickpeas 300gm
- Onion 3 chopped
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Whole Red Chili 8 to 10
- Salt as required
- Whole Cumin 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder 2 tbsp
- Whole Black Pepper 2 tbsp
- Black Cardamom 4
- Cinnamon Powder 2 tbsp
- Water 2 liters
- Eggs 3
- Green Chilli 7 to 8
- Green Coriander 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil as required For Frying
- Bread crumbs 2 cups
- Take a cooking pot and put 8 tbsp of cooking oil and Beef Mince and fry it for 35 minutes. Add Split Chickpeas (soaked), one medium Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Whole Red Chili, Salt, Whole Cumin, Coriander Powder, Whole Black Pepper, Cloves, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon Powder, Water and cook it for 1 to 2 hours on low flame.
- · When it gets soften, dry all the water by increasing the flame and constantly stirring the spoon.
- · Then place this prepared Beef Mince in a Grinder and Grind it well for 3 to 5 minutes.
- · Take out this ground Mince in a bowl then add chopped Green Chili, one large chopped Onion, Green Coriander, mint, 1 Egg and mix it well.
- · Than prepares Shami Kababs from this prepared mixture of Mince.
- · Put little Cooking Oil in a frying pan. Heat it on low flame.
- · In last dip these Shami Kababs one by one in Egg and then coat it in bread crumbs. Shallow fry them on low, medium flame.
- Mouth-watering Beef Shami Kababs are ready to serve. You can serve them with bread, raita and salad. Or you can place them in burger buns and can prepare delicious homemade burgers.