Beef Chilli Dry
Beef chilli dry recipe is one of the most succulent meals. This could be categorized in Chinese as well as Pakistani meal. A blend of spices and herbs, along with beef meat, is considered to be the most delectable meal on earth. I am introducing a quite delicious meal that possesses simple and easy recipe steps.
½ Kg Beef Boneless (slice cutting)
- 1 ½ tbsp of Garlic (chopped)
- 4 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder
- Salt as required
- 3 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 ½ tsp of Sugar
- 4 tsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp of Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 5 Green Chilies finely chopped
- 3 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1Take beef, salt, cooking oil, black pepper powder, soy sauce, cornflour, sugar, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste in a big bowl and mix properly.
- Place the marinated meat in the refrigerator for a half-hour.
- Fry this marinated beef in the preheated cooking oil on medium flame.
- Take sesame oil, chopped garlic, and green chilli in a pan and fry it until it gets light brown.
- Now add fried beef in the pan along with salt, soya sauce, sugar, black pepper powder, oyster sauce and cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame.
Delicious Beef Chili Dry is ready to serve.